- Develop overall technology strategy and non-functional requirements
- Manage technical workstream, team resources and work plan
- Provide technical application leadership and guidance to client regarding “leading practices” through all phases of an implementation.
- Determine the scope and build a plan for all technology components including conversions, integrations, reports, and cloud architecture components
- Plan and develop environment and instance strategies
- Drive the technical design workshops
- Lead technical go-live planning and cutover
- Manage technical problems and troubleshooting, work effectively with Oracle cloud support
- Provide input to performance, sizing, scalability and capacity planning decisions
- Provide input to networking and infrastructure for Cloud and Hybrid Cloud environments
- Provide guidance on security architecture (including SSO) and integration of security platform with business applications
- Provide recommendations and support implementation of tools (DevOps, testing etc.) for Oracle Cloud.
- BA / BS degree from accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, or a directly related field
- 10 years progressive experience in consulting environment or related industry experience working directly with Oracle E-Business and Cloud/Fusion applications
- 5 years of related technical, business or project experience
- At least 1 full lifecycle Oracle ERP Cloud implementation as a technical lead
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud processes and data model
- Knowledgeable about Oracle PaaS, Oracle IaaS, Smartview, OTBI
- Support administration of technical environments including PaaS, IDCS, OIC, VBCS, OAC, DBaaS
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during various phases of project execution
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to resolve problems in a timely and effective manner, creatively, involving project management as appropriate
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues
- Coaches and develops others on project team
- Effectively produces deliverables.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.