- Creating and delivering platform and custom-designed solutions for our clients' most complex technology challenges
- Building bold new business models via application management and implementation services
- Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures to meet their ever-changing business needs
- Building Proof of Concept for new or emerging technologies at a client site
- Utilizing existing and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications
- Leveraging our alliances with leading companies - such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Amazon – to drive and accelerate real business impact
- Incubating and piloting the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied research and development
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or College Diploma
- Graduation date by September 2020
- Consistent track record of outstanding academic performance
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork in a military or civilian setting
- Preferred majors include:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Engineering disciplines
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Data Analytics / Data Science / Big Data
- Business Administration majors with technical proficiency
- Internship or academic experience with programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, Ruby), modern web technologies (Cloud, AI, Robotics, Angular), ERP software packages, or similar technical proficiencies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.