- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- 1+ year of experience with open source technologies (Spark, Kafka, Presto, Hive, Cassandra etc.)
- 1+ year of experience in architecting and building scalable data platforms processing data on a terabyte or petabyte scale
- 1+ year of experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
- 2+ years of experience with at least one SQL language such as T-SQL or PL/SQL
- 2+ years of work experience with ETL and data modeling
- Experience in real-time analytics application
- Experience in both batch and stream processing technologies
- Experience with Java or Scala programming languages
- Machine learning experience with Spark or similar
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.