- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10 years experience delivering IT programs
- 5 years experience with cloud migration strategy and cloud application
- 5 years experience in project management and detailed technical planning
- Experience with cloud service providers (Amazon, Azure, Google) and cloud operations
- Relevant cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership and team management skills
- Must be able to develop deep client relationship and effectively manage and shape an opportunity independently
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.