- Direct and coordinate the Supplier’s Solution architecture efforts
- Hold overall responsibility on the vendor’s side for all aspects of the architectural domains (including business, information, application, technology, infrastructure and security) for the project
- Detailed design and documentation of all applications/components in scope of this project.
- Be responsible for all Architecture Deliverables for the overall solution
- Be experienced in developing solution architecture.
- Be responsible for solution mapping to business requirements (functional and non-functional) and maintaining traceability between design, development and requirements
- Support the Client in architecture checkpoint process
- Be the counterpart of the Client’s assigned Solution Architect, who will provide architectural oversight to the solution
- 5 years’ experience in Guidewire and Guidewire Digital Solution Architectures, configuration and integration development using GOSU with PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, Contact Manager and Guidewire Digital Engage products
- Experience in designing GW custom edge APIs
- 5+ years of experience developing web based Java/J2EE applications.
- Strong understanding of Web application development, design and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience, working knowledge and strong technical skills in the following technologies:
- 5+ years’ experience designing and supporting implementation of Guidewire products
- 2+ years’ experience in ESB, Guidewire Plug-ins, Messaging, and Edge API.
- Proficiency in designing, implementing and supporting packaged Vendor products.
- Integration with API management, Web analytics and Web Content Management tools
- Experience in developing cloud based solutions is an asset
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.