- Define and maintain standards for project management within the organization
- Provide for documentation, guidance and metrics on the program/project
- Oversee the work on financial tracking & reporting work for the program/project
- Manage work plan, tracking and analytics for the program/project execution
- Support Project Control Services teams
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of management dashboards and executive summaries
- Lead resource management support including roll on – roll off, resource tracking and reporting.
- Ensure completion of administrative tasks such as project operations support, deliverable management, communication support and project/service management tooling support.
- Help to facilitate the transformational changes across an organization's ecosystem in to be successful.
- Through their work would support definition and maintenance of standards for project management within the organization demonstrating deep expertise and leadership skills when required.
- May assess and communicate project / program management status aligning Technology Delivery Center Strategy with required planning and mobilization
- Communicate project / program management status to different stakeholders as required
- Process Workflow Management from ticketing, workload assignment, and risk and issue management
- University Degree in business, commerce, economics, math
- Knowledge of Project Management domain
- Experience with MS Office Suite, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft
- Excel, MS Project Server and Project Web Access is an asset
- French required for the role
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.