- Lead the business assessment and advise clients on Data Strategy to overcome current challenges and/or unlock business opportunities.
- Participate and support technical architecture discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap.
- Manage the needs of stakeholders and the Accenture delivery team to meet agreed scope and timelines.
- Manage teams and/or work efforts at a Client site or within Accenture.
- Educate internal Accenture stakeholders about our Data Strategy offerings and applicability to their industry and clients.
- Support Accenture’s pursuits management on Data Strategy opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information.
- Development of business cases for further project sales as determined by the practice.
- Shape assets to accelerate sales & delivery
- Play an active role building a practice including capability development and recruiting
- Develop and expand Data Strategy professional skills through continuous learning and “hands on” experience.
- Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in Data Strategy capabilities and technologies.
- Identify and help bring into the practice talented individuals both internally from Accenture as well as externally
- Minimum 8 years’ experience or more of Data Management including hands-on implementations across Data Architecture with deep Azure experience
- Experienced and knowledge with infrastructure virtualization and their orchestration systems for on-premise and cloud (i.e. Docker / Kubernetes, VM / VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Deep experience with Azure cloud data architect
- 3+ full project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in implementing business Data Management or Governance solutions
in at least one complete Data Architect implementation including operating model
design and implementation
- Experience in establishing rapport with stakeholders to ensure solutions are designed to meet end user needs
- Strong leadership, organizational, project management and design skills to meet aggressive timelines
- Technical experience and knowledge in Master Data Management and Data Quality
- Experience with Data Architecture and Data Integration
- Experience and familiarity working with an offshore/global team
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Experience in developing a practice and book of business
- Drive Innovation: we are leading Data In The New. Join a team that is combining deep capabilities and expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Accenture Insights Platform and Data Engineering – and in turn help our clients to become an Intelligent Enterprise.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” Data, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to our Data Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is
committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of
the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.