- Minimum 2-3 years of SuccessFactors implementation / HR transformation experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Solution Architect experience managing the SuccessFactors cross-module dependencies, integrations, reporting, instance management, experience in designing and building Integration with SuccessFactors.
- Experience in SuccessFactors replication, core hybrid, talent hybrid or full cloud deployment.
- Propose new techniques and technologies for software development • Ensure the delivery of development tasks within deadlines • Perform code reviews and recommend improvements
- Experience in the design of the architecture and code methodology of cloud software solutions • Expertise in Cloud Computing
- Functional knowledge of SAP Solutions, in particular SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors products
- Boomi, SCPI and SAP HANA Cloud Platform experience.
- Able to grasp a solution, talk about its business objective, and configure the solution and tools
- Experience at managing and delivering projects
- Experience working creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to facilitate requirement gathering sessions with large audience and HR solutions
- Ability to perform fit/gap analysis on SuccessFactors solutions to meet clients requirements independently
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Experience managing offshore teams
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.