- Solve key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation and charting a journey from the current consolidation state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
- Have conversations with C-Suite executives to understand and create their EPM strategies.
- Be responsible for developing the financial consolidation and close reporting process and related systems
- Advise organizations on how to pivot to the “New Oracle EPM”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within the client’s organization through agile methods.
- Support business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions (e.g., Cloud, RPA, Blockchain, AI, etc.) and ways of working to clients.
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing finance consolidation, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
- Identify and resolve issues critical to the clients’ strategic and operational success.
- Lead RFP responses from start to finish including win strategy development, solution coordination, deal shaping and pricing, response submission, oral presentations, all while bringing out of the box thinking and innovation.
- Present conclusions and recommendations to senior client executives.
- Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, business forums, and/or other business or social outings.
- Expertise in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Oracle’s Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS)-
- Experience in complex consolidation, COA design, joint venture accounting.
- At least 10+ years’ experience in EPM Cloud/on premises
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Project and Program Management
- CPA, CPA CMA/CGA or MBA Finance Designation
- Ability to travel up to 100% in US and Canada
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.