CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A talented manager excited to usher in a new era of digital finance. You’re a problem-solver with the keen ability to diagnose a client’s unique needs. You can see the gap between where they are and where they need to be, and love creating a blueprint to get them there.
Here’s what you need:
• A minimum of 5 years of front and back-office finance operations across Finance function, ideally within Products industries (e.g., Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, Travel)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with finance functions (analytics, forecasting, core finance), including operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
• Experience representing Management Consulting solutions, including process improvement projects, finance organizational design, planning and analysis
Bonus points if:
• You’ve implemented finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, or reporting solutions with clients
• You have experience leading projects and/or teams
• You’re comfortable with ERP technology and know your way around SAP, Oracle, Workday
• You’ve worked with these FinTech solutions: Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, and Fusion
• You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.