Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what’s next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
A wizard in the Industrial Internet of Things. What gets you up in the morning is working with clients to solve complex problems and help their companies do more. You’ve got the serious analytical skills needed for the job, plus the gift of communicating with crystal clarity with customers, developers, testers and other team members. You’re also comfortable with working on a global scale.
- Actively originate, shape and sell Industrial Internet/Connected Operations offers with our clients
- Help develop the sales strategy for client accounts along with the client teams
- Act as a subject matter expert on our Connected Operations offers
- Be able to articulately present IoT concepts to senior management
- Support the delivery of client work through chargeable roles
- Develop the business case for Industrial Internet/Connected Operations opportunities
- Work with clients and client teams to successfully grow our IoT footprint in key accounts
- Ability to understand the long term, big picture and short-term perspectives of situations
- Industry 4.0 basic understanding
- Consultative sales support skills
Here’s what you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math field
- At least 5 years in industrial segments such as engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, transportation, logistics
- At least 3 years enterprise level system design, architecture, and integration
- At least 3 years consulting and offering development experience
Bonus points if:
- Industry 4.0, IoT platform architecture and application knowledge
- Business development and deal origination experience
- Experience in structuring and developing compelling proposals, value propositions, business cases
- Industry operations experience with Edge Devices, Data Aggregators/Historian experience and Industrial IoT Sensor experience
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.