Title: Infrastructure Support Specialist
ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Immersed in a digitally-compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable.
Immerse yourself in a supportive ecosystem that values your individuality and encourages you to innovate, ideate and disrupt. We recognize that it's the diversity of our people that makes us stronger, smarter and more effective as a team.
Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure is a high performing team to join! We architect, design, build, test and deploy agile and cost-effective Network, Workplace and Service Management solutions leveraging Cloud and as-a-Service based approaches. We implement scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications using cloud infrastructure technologies and software defined infrastructure. We develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- 2-3 years of experience with Infrastructure projects – virtualization or cloud ( Enterprise level experience is an asset)
- 2-3 years of consulting, advisory and/or Business Analyst skills and experience
- 2-3 years of experience in the following:
- Project Planning and Support
- Project Management, especially with Technology projects
- Meeting Hosting and Chairing
- Requirements Gathering
- Client Relationship Management, Business Stakeholder engagement
- Report Development and Execution, Defining Reporting Metrics
- Sales Support, Sales Material Development experience
- Business Case Development experience
- Understanding of IT operations and processes, experience working in technology environments
- PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Willingness to travel
- Able to communicate and explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Able to clearly articulate and document key technical designs
- Apply critical thinking to break down complex problems into smaller manageable work items.
- Proactive learner - Interest and willingness to get involved and learn to support other Technology experts
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.