Organization: Accenture Interactive
Title: Digital Transformation Senior Manager – Customer Interaction Transformation
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Applied Intelligence, and Industry X.O. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Experience Transformation, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to create new ideas, work directly with the clients to flesh out these ideas, and help clients bring these ideas to reality. Our projects are typically long-term engagements completed on client sites in teams of combined Accenture and client professionals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Shape how leading brands / governments interact with their customers / citizens as a result of emerging digital capabilities including Virtual Assistants, AI, Natural Language and Integrated Channel Models.
• Work with Accenture’s leading Experience Design, AI, Digital Delivery and CRM teams to design and execute interaction transformation initiatives that drive improved experience and drastically reduce cost to serve
• Develop and scale the skills within the Experience Transformation Team to realize the emerging market opportunity for Accenture in this space
• A recognized business leader in Customer Experience and Channel Transformation, work within Accenture’s integrated solution go to market approach to position and sell customer interaction transformation projects
• Someone with a keen eye for what your customers want, how they behave, what their preferences are and how digital fits in
• You are insight-driven, experience/design-driven, value-driven and solution-driven
• An architect who designs digital products, services or solutions to address your customers’ needs
• You can design new digital ventures, mobilize them and know well how to fund them
• Visionary who can see how the digital venture will disrupt the industry to deliver value to our client
• Someone who can create a revenue plan, a marketing plan, a sales plan and digital operations playbook to commercialize the new digital business
• And, one who will not hesitate in rolling up the sleeves to take lead of the new digital business for the client, if needed
Work with Industry Leadership and Operating Group teams to:
• Develop and deliver new, cutting-edge, digital transformation business through trust and value-led relationships with clients
• Develop digital and multi-channel digital customer strategies for clients related to customer experience, and contact channel management
• Conduct value analysis, creating the business case
• Develop the requirements to implement the strategy
• Be a thought-leader in Digital Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics
• Help Industry Leads in creation of a digital value architecture for your industry
• Develop plans to help clients achieve their digital vision by bringing together Accenture assets, products and services (customer strategy, experience / interaction design, multi-channel analytics, channel transformation, AI, Virtual Assistant, content management, contact center and technology architecture)
• Lead client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
• Provide ongoing strategic and operational guidance to support new business activities and existing client relationships
• Business Operations accountability: Ensure smooth, on-time, on-budget delivery of services to our client while ensuring sound commercials for Accenture
• Travel Required