- Ensure processes, policies, designs and organizations align with Accenture standards acting as the technical approver for local projects
- Lead or act as the technical lead in multi-national projects with the ability to identify impacts of GDPR on projects and system designs
- Conduct security system assessments and technical issue resolution
- Support pen testing and security tooling
- Apply industry standard application security tools including VMS, PSIMs
- Develop security system designs based on Accenture standards
- Prepare technical proposals and designs and support implementations through to delivery
- Comfortable working virtually with a global, multi-disciplinary team
- 5+ years’ experience in a security engineering role including design and implementation of electronic security systems.
- 3+ years qualified in CCure
- 3+ years electronic security system upgrades and migrations
- 2+ years working with a multi-national enterprise security system
- Security certification
- Knowledge of CCTV Systems
- An understanding of Enterprise IT Systems
- Demonstrated ability to identify and meet project deadlines and deliverables
- Experience with producing technical reports (examples may be requested)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Other Requirements: Will work on a global team which will occasionally require working during non-business hours.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.