- Minimum 2 years of Business Process Consultant experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ITIL
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ServiceNow Implementations
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow products and add-ons
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification
- ITIL Intermediate, or Expert Level
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certification
- Project Management
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
Professional Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information and technology
- Strong Agile software development background
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in Canada must have work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Canada and with Accenture, now or in the future.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.