- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs on SAP S4 HANA, whether domain- or platform-led
- Show clients how they can use SAP S4 Hana with implementable roadmap to solve their business problems
- Help set the strategy for near-term goals and support technical architecture discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap
- Work with senior managers at a client and/or at Accenture on S/4HANA products and implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes and be ready to negotiate or communicate persuasively on key issues on SAP S4 Hana.
- Use your judgment to chart the way forward on critical assignments by leading the S/4HANA application design, development, configuration, integration, testing and deployment
- Lead large teams and/or projects at a client or at Accenture
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Minimum 7 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience with end-to-end SAP project implementations
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in ECC or legacy to S/4HANA migrations
- Experience working alongside clients and stakeholders to define and develop S/4HANA roadmap solution architecture as part of a digital transformation journey
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational projects with on- and off-shore resources
- At least 2 years of Resources and/or Utilities Industry Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- You know how SAP’s business development process works and you can help clients understand how SAP will help their company do more
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.