• Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people
• Experience in: Customer Service / Customer Transformation design and delivery
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales and/or Service Transformation programs
• Minimum of 2 years of experience from the Utilities industry – preference for experience in Canada
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable. It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Understanding of utility industry trends, specifically related to customer operations
• Functional and/or Technical Experience with utility customer operations with focus on business process improvement and/or supporting technical solutions (e.g. in the contact center, back office and other strategic departments)
• Demonstrated experience and ability to develop road maps, strategies and lead projects to design, "build", and implement solutions
• Deep expertise in problem solving and structuring, (logical and analytic capabilities)
• Significant experience with resolving issues associated with improving operating and strategic performance
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What’s in it for you?
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity. Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.