Title: Data Protection and Risk Management Analyst
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the “New” using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Accenture Technology provides cross-industry experts with the insights and management and technology capabilities to drive change for the world’s leading companies. Our Technology capabilities enable our clients to design and implement transformational programs across their entire organization to increase productivity and cost optimization.
WORK YOU’LL DO
Infrastructure Security professionals develop and deliver infrastructure security solutions including policies, procedures, tools and technologies to ensure that data stored in or transmitted via enterprise networks cannot be read or compromised by individuals with authorization, while still allowing authorized users to complete legitimate tasks.
The Data Protection Risk Management professional will develop and deliver solutions for evaluating enterprise IT security practices, identifying and mitigating risks, establishing security policies and practices, implementing controls, and educating stakeholders. Apply standards and best practices in infrastructure and application security.
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to create and maintain data protection components for client engagements.
- Performing requirements analysis and developing security strategies for clients Performing security program assessments, documenting gaps, and creating strategic implementation roadmaps.
- Ability to understand business direction of companies and create optimized security architectures to meet business needs and requirements.
- Ability to create budgets, staffing requirements, and security direction for long term, 5-year strategies. Ability to translate technical requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders.
- Ability to streamline security operations, while maintaining relevant compliance with legal, best practice, and regulatory requirements
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- 2 years of data protection Compliance, risk management and incident management experience
- 2 years of advance experience with Firewall Management, McAfee, Cisco Firepower FMC (Firewall Management Console) and IAM
- Any Cloud Certifications would be an asset
- Eligible for Security Clearance (resided in Canada for the past 5 years).Valid Secret Security Clearance would be an asset
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.