We are growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Lead System Architects to join our team as Senior Managers. This role will have day-to-day management of our application development and architecture teams, onshore and offshore. You'll oversee application development and technical architecture components and drive application developer streams including Pega/Appian and integration, technical testing, quality assurance and execution architecture. We'll need you to have a strong understanding of the platform and open source solutions and demonstrated experience in hands-on solution architecture and end-to-end application design. You'll lead development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary.
We can hire for this role anywhere in Canada (ideally in Toronto), as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 6th year in a row)!!!
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems/Appian
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Pega/Appian
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
- Optimize solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
- Map functional requirements to features and functionality
- Maintain backlog prioritization, running auto code review and performing manual code reviews
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Mentor junior team members in technology best practices
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers
- Minimum of 3 years of Pega/Appian development/architecture experience
- Minimum of 5 years of total technical experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Possess certifications: CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) and/or LSA (Lead System Architect
- Agile or Scrum certified
- Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Management of technical development teams
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture, integration, and SOA services
- Experience creating frameworks and enterprise wide applications
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.