What we're looking for:
• 10+ years of Management Consulting / Professional Services experience
• 5+ years of experience of selling and advising clients on leveraging Maximo within the Utilities/Transmission & Distribution industry
• 5+ years of Functional Design experience
• 5+ years of experience serving Resources Industry (Oil & Energy, Utilities, Mining)
• 5+ years of Implementation & Advisory experience
• Hands-on experience in advising, configuring and implementing Maximo technology
• Experience collaborating directly with client stakeholders to understand challenges and translate into requirements
• Attention to detail and ability to synthesize information that will define requirements and design solutions
• Proven success leading teams and projects
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
• Educated to Bachelor’s Degree level
• Onshore, client-facing experience combined with Offshore coordination
• Hands-on delivery of IT initiatives or Management Consulting engagement
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong career progression to date
What's in it for you?
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity. Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.