Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00663970 00663970_en
- Minimum Master's Degree
- Local experience in Calgary (Alberta, Canada). Minimum 3 years is a mandatory requirement.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
- Minimum 3 yrs consulting experience for external clients with a Tier 1 Consulting firm.
- Minimum 10 years experience in planning, scoping, and deploying Capital projects. Understanding project controls and data analysis.
- Sound experience required in Field / Maintenance Engineering, Turn-around experience, Construction management OR Estimating construction projects.
- Ability to make decisions with a lasting impact for Capital X.0 projects, with the potential to deliver capital while keeping the emphasis on budget planning
- Experience in re-establishing Capital X.0 projects with end to end design and deployment
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a blend of Consulting and EPC environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.