Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00662856 00662856_en
Accenture has the ambition to be at the forefront of the digital transformation of Canadian Industries. Accenture globally established Industry X.0 (IX.0) practice group to focus on Industry 4.0 transformation, Smart Products Design, Smart Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Connected Operation and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Service businesses.
This strategic growth will be accomplished by providing industry leading solutions and services. The Industrial IoT Manager will lead solution and implementation teams to deliver value promised to Accenture clients in Energy, Natural Resources, Mining, Transportation, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Aerospace and Telecommunication industries.
The Industrial IoT Manager will work closely with go-to-market and offering development teams to analyze client needs to adopt Industrial IoT solutions and to come up with optimized solution design and implementation plan. This role will be 20-30% to support sales team activities with Industrial IoT expertise and 70-80% to be part of implementation delivery engagements.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
1. Understanding of business and technology integration aspects of Industrial IoT solutions/services
2. Ability to create business cases for technology adoption and business transformation
3. Ability to evaluate different technological options and communicate effectively with clients
4. Working knowledge of the various software development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
5. Digital solution or platform implementation experiences will be great asset
6. Development of IoT architecture, estimates, staffing and implementation plans
7. Leadership to guide a small (5-7 Full time employees) technology consulting or technology delivery team
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.