Job Location: Ontario - Toronto, Quebec - Montreal
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00630867 00630867_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting.
We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues. You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. You will have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends. You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on-the-job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
The Murex Manager is a key member of our North America Capital Markets practice, and will be expected not only to drive the delivery of a Murex program but also to grow resources. This leader will train strong technical people in Murex, and guide functional Business Analysts in the execution of their work. Alongside this delivery, the ideal candidate will also support the practice in responding to RFPs, participate to orals and contribute to the development of thought leadership on key capital markets topics.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Proven expertise leading configuration and deployment across FO/MO/BO/Reporting/Interfaces modules with a team of 10+ resources.
- Experienced with Greenfield implementations and/or Migration projects.
- Understanding of Murex Technical Architecture
- Knowledge of modern delivery methodologies such as DevOps, Lean, Agile.
- In-depth Product knowledge required: Derivatives (any asset class), Money Market
- Experience in one or multiple business lines of an Investment bank or Asset Manager: Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Finance, Risk Management. Knowledge of business processes as part of these organizations
- Technical Areas: Murex, Unix, Database Administration.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with onshore and offshore teams
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, with emphasis on business, finance, economics or computer science preferred.
- 7+ years of hands on Murex Experience; proven experience of leading Murex configuration (Reporting and/or MxML preferred) and deployment with team of 10+ resources.
- Experience leading large change programs
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and client-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.