Job Location: Ontario - Ottawa
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00630831 00630831_en
ARE YOU READY to transform the future of business and your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Operations. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Operations and drive continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities needed to outperform in a digital world. All while you help define and meet the future needs of entire industries. Uncover actionable insights and analytics that can transform our clients’ technology infrastructures and accelerate their journey to achieving business outcomes. Be part of a team that brings together multiple stakeholders and technologies to operationalize real-time innovation that shape customer and employee experiences.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a CyberArk Analyst you will develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. You will also design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications.
· Support the delivery of Accenture s security offerings related to security, including security governance security policies and procedures, risk assessments and management, cloud data protection classification, encryption, tokenization, identity and access management, cloud architecture AWS, Azure, Softlayer, VMware and security monitoring analytics for and in the cloud
· Ability to map security controls to compliance requirements
· Responsibilities around cloud security including requirements analysis, content development, Accenture services and leading practices alignment
· Be familiar with security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations Deliver services that meet Accenture Project quality specifications
· Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed Ability to quickly ramp up on new cloud security technologies and translate traditional and other cloud related experience.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.