Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure. Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
The Workplace Access & Monitoring Specialist supports driving Accenture’s global strategy for physical access of Accenture facilities and monitoring of Accenture space. The lead will help ensure Accenture’s Access and Monitoring Design Standards are adhered to in all geographies and building the necessary internal and external relationships to make that happen. This will be accomplished through managing security system operations, programs and projects, working with vendors at an enterprise level, managing global standards and acting as an advisor for local access and monitoring projects. In addition, the lead works closely with Accenture’s internal IT, Global Asset Protection (GAP) team to implement the Access and Monitoring Design Standards.
- Management of multiple SharePoint platforms (Permission management, audit management etc.)
- Provide support for Life Safety and Asset Protection Standards and Access and Monitoring Design Standards
- AP58 Process – Review of AP58 requests (Security area)
- Provide support for meetings and assignments to support ongoing processes
- Support communications and training to ensure cross-team awareness of security processes, policies, and tools
- Provide progress reports
- Monitoring of team shared mailboxes for any queries and requests
- QuickBase admin and support (Risk Management Tool)
· Will work on a global team which will occasionally require working during non-business hours