ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Delivery Performance is an exciting and growing team to be part of! We have highly developed project management skills that fit in to nearly all types of client projects, from Business Process Outsourcing to new Application Development. We focus on delivery excellence, creating repeatable, efficient, scalable, delivery solutions in which we are sourced to support global projects with over 500 clients. You will have the opportunities to be part of delivering high quality innovative differentiated solutions to our clients, manage small to large scale Portfolios, Programs and Projects as well as deliver functional and technical detailed requirements to clients’ business.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Commercial PMO Analyst professional, you will work directly with client engagement teams to provide financial support. Key responsibilities may include:
- Support the full financial cycle from Pricing, Sales Booking, Invoicing, Forecasting, Variance analysis and Revenue Recognition
- Evaluate financial risks including FX risk and monthly variance of financial inputs, interpreted financial metrics and provided recommendations on financial impacts of different variables to managers and directors
- Assess financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and write reports and recommendations for senior management
- Build pricing models, analyze staffing plans, adjust bill rates, duration of the project, cost contingencies and apply revenue adjustments to meet targeted profit margin
- Work with Accenture’s proprietary pricing and forecasting tools to provide value-added financial analysis to maximize profitability of engagements
- Liaise between the Client Financial Management team and the engagement to provide detailed financial metrics, variance analysis, forecasting EACs and contingency change analysis
Analyze and interpret engagement metrics to measure project financial health against Accenture KPI’s
- Provide additional project finance support including data scrubbing, working with advanced Excel functions, applying strong verbal and written communication skills and translating technical finance materials
- Lead resource management support including roll on – roll off, resource tracking and reporting
- Oversee the work on financial tracking & reporting work for the program/project