WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- 1 full life cycle of implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of Oracle HCM cloud implementation experience, with a strong preference of hands-on experience with one or more of the HCM modules: Core HR, Talent Management, Performance management, Compensation, Benefits, Time and Labor. Previous related industry and consulting experience in competing product sets may be entertained (Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Workday, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with HCM Data Loader (HDL), Fast Formulas, HCM Extracts, BI Publisher;
- Demonstrated experience in understanding of Oracle /Cloud HCM concepts and general module functionality for Human Resources;
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Understanding of project implementation methodologies ( Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid Agile)
- Able to manage/deliver large projects, including experience planning and estimating large HCM implementation/upgrade projects;
- Experience with Java, XML, Service Oriented Architecture (Oracle SOA Suite), Business Intelligence (OBIEE) is preferable.
- Proven ability to support sales in HCM area as Subject Matter Expert;
- Understanding of HCM-related business parameters and drivers;
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.