IAM Security Manager
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Why Accenture Security?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture Security helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it is able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
Identity and Access Management professionals design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders at Director/Sr Director level
- Assists with IAM proposal development and sales/marketing collateral
- Assists with IAM business case development
- Leads IAM strategy, roadmap and vision definition
- Leads creation of IAM solution architecture and design
- Leads IAM vendor tool selection/product recommendations
- Manages IAM delivery project consisting of multiple work streams, phases or releases
- Manages IAM delivery for enterprise and/or customer-facing deployments
- Assists in development of point of views, white papers, and other knowledge capital
- Builds working relationships with IAM vendor product management, development and engineering teams