WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with a core object oriented programming language: e.g Java, C++, C#, ASP.NET
- Minimum of 1 years of enterprise technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with architecture, design, development and implementation of public cloud platforms for AWS / Azure at an enterprise level
- Familiarity with Cloud Foundry, OpenShift or Docker
- Familiarity with Platform-as-a-Service applications for cloud based systems
- Familiarity with one or more of below development architectures/principles:
- Server-less Cloud Computing
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working with private/public cloud based networks
- Minimum of 1 years of professional experience in 2 of the following areas:
- Private Cloud Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Infrastructure as a Service: Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Site Recovery, Racemi, etc.)
- Automated Infrastructure provisioning and management/Infrastructure as Code (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Implementation/Migration to a Software-as-a-Service application
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Proven success in team lead positions for project/technical tasks
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant degree
- AWS and/or Azure certification
- Experience in Cloud Security principles and frameworks (oAuth2, SAML)
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Application to Cloud compatibility considerations for migration
- Public Cloud Strategy & Transformations including common drivers and platform differentiators
- Experience designing cloud native applications and architectures including the use of Microservices, Containers & APIs
- Experience with DevOps/CI-CO related tools
- Experience working with database technologies (either on-premise or cloud based) – SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience working with web application technologies – IIS, Apache, JBoss
- Webservices (REST\SOAP) and messaging products
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problem
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.