Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions that realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
- Driving growth through improving performance of people.
- Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale.
- Creating compelling digital employee experiences.
- Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights.
Agile Organization is focused on helping clients successfully plan and manage change in an environment that is global, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using forward-thinking innovation, iterative co-creation, new technologies, creative collaboration methods, and premier thought leadership.
Accenture Agile Organization achieves value for clients in a variety of ways:
- Driving creative problem solving using the latest methods to structure creative interaction
- Insight-Driven Transformation based on analytics and behavioral sciences
- Designing an organization that is resilient and reacts nimbly to change
- Creating a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Using social, mobile, video and the tools that follow to provide easy and affordable two-way communication within the organization
- Innovative learning solutions such as augmented/ virtual reality platforms integrated into wearable devices, delivering the latest learning just in time
- Equipping our client’s leadership to lead in an environment of constant innovation
- Implementing the process, tools and techniques needed to unlock to potential of people
- Aligning business process with evolving technologies, collaboration tools, and working styles
The work will be primarily focused on framing challenges, charting strategy, co-creating with agility, and scaling organizational change initiatives to help define and achieve a client's goals. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/ca-en/consulting-index
An Agile Organization Change Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Engage the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them.
- Build adaptive cultures within the client that can respond quickly to evolving demands.
- Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with clients and Accenture executives.
- Build client leadership capability at all levels.
- Develop strong business relationships with clients.
- Design intelligent organizations using the best thought leadership.
- Identify risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues.
- Manage the client journey in way that is forward-thinking but also agile and flexible.
- Manage medium size teams and oversee team work activities to achieve milestones, quality deliverables and value creation.
- Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client.
- Step out of your comfort zone and challenge convention.
- Establish and deliver a change strategy that meets the client’s needs
- Leverage Accenture’s methods, tools, and assets to address moderately complex organizational change challenges.
- Utilize the latest in neuroscience and behavior change to move the needle on employee behavior.
- Frame and re-frame client challenges and discover opportunities for value through organizational agility.
- Build a client’s internal change capability.
- Articulate value propositions, develop and present compelling cases for change in a way that is creative and inspiring.