• Deep understanding of Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem. Extensive experience with tools such as, but not limited to Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper, HCatalog, Solr, and Avro.
• Deep understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including relevant database technologies, Data Warehouse design, anthologies, BI reporting and Dashboard development
• A strong familiarity with SQL-on-Hadoop technologies such as Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark SQL, and/or Presto.
• Current hands-on implementation experience required, possessing 5 or more years of IT platform implementation experience.
• Experience with analytic solutions applied to the Financial Services needs of enterprises
• 5 or more years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success. Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organization, from technical experts to senior executives.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment. Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Big Data and analytics. Solid understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies and related emerging technology
• A talent for being able to influence and build commonality and agreement. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
• 5+ years of Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance industry experience
• 5+ years consulting experience
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in scoping and delivering technology innovation services
• 5 -10 years of Big Data and/or Analytics experience
• 1+ Artificial Intelligence experience
• Relevant experience and tenure working in a role of a Solutions Architect and Delivery Lead
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area of study. Advanced degree preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
• Passion for innovation and technology trends e.g. Artificial Intelligence, and Data Analytics
• Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
• Excellent inter-personal skills with a strong customer service orientation.
• An ability to communicate solutions to complex problems in a simple and logical manner.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to lead effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
• Insights on key methodologies, approaches, industry standards and market trends relative to the applicable industry sectors.
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.