The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
In your role as an Industry X.0 GTM Senior Manager within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll lead Accenture’s go-to-market (GTM) in mainly Ontario and Quebec and help our clients in Industrial, Manufacturing and Energy industries take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital moves into the core of industry where virtual and physical converge. You’ll help our East Canada clients transform their core operations and enable them to pivot to new products & services, experiences and business & operating models.
The focus of this role will be on digital reinvention of value chains in Aerospace & Defense, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
YOUR ROLE: Industry X.0 GTM Senior Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing Accenture’s go-to-market for Digital Industry X.0 within specific industry segments, working closely with account teams and business services teams to drive origination, build pipeline and achieve sales targets.
- Proactively target existing and "whitespace" clients and lead the research/preparation efforts for large Industry X.0 deal propositions.
- Proactively originate and build client and client account relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification.
- Leverage Accenture's assets, client, industry, growth platform and subject matter experts and leaders to ensure that the sales value proposition to the clients will have maximum impact and effective progress.
- Develop industry focused sales campaigns aligned to the needs of specific industry clients, in areas such as new connected products, connected operations, digital plants, connected workers, connected assets, and analytics.
- Work closely with our product development and offering teams to define our solutions so that they can be incorporated into our vertical offerings and support our product/roadmap enhancements, continuous feedback and improvements.
- Actively engage in the marketplace to drive awareness of our Industry X.0 proposition with targeted clients (tradeshows, research-led thought leadership, client roadshows, hackathons, etc.).
- Orchestrate Industry X.0 demand generation activities through leading client workshops, developing sales materials (e.g., stage 0 sales deck, POCs, videos, customer-ready credentials, etc.).
- Provide Industry X.0 offering sales support including working with client account teams to define pursuits, supporting sales RFPs, developing differentiated value propositions, solution shaping, commercial/pricing and functional requirements, engage offering deep SME or Product & Offer Development as necessary.
- Participate in account planning and other ongoing sales cadence initiatives.
- Transition effectively to a Deal Closing Lead and/or team to help ensure effective proposal to contracting process, will be involved in Deal Closing as relevant or required.
- Travel Required.