Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The sales capture senior manager is responsible for managing the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and technology offering expertise (systems integration, application outsourcing, Digital, Cloud and Mobility). Developing relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protecting and growing the business. Acting as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
• Developing, validating, qualifying, and selling opportunities within the resources industry sector (oil & gas, utilities, chemicals, natural resources)
• Understanding and presenting the entire Accenture services and technology solution portfolio.
(2) Relationship development:
• Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, , business forums, , and/or other business or social outings.
• Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition
• Lead RFP responses from start to end including win strategy development, solution coordination deal shaping and pricing, response submission, oral presentations, bringing out of the box thinking and innovation.
• Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
• Facilitate contract negotiations and closing activities
• Facilitate transition of the opportunity to the delivery team post winning
• Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
(3) Client demand stimulation and opportunity generation:
• Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients.
• Work with client's team to determine requirements and/or specifications, build client value proposition and shape the deal; using appropriate sales processes and tools, determine and recommend through the appropriate new business meetings/forums which opportunities to pursue and obtain business development (BD) funding and support.
• Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services (may include developing/sending promotional materials, presenting in business forums, charitable activities, business associations, etc.) Managing opportunities from sales pursuit to close with responsibility for the following:
• Establishing qualification and win strategy and power map
• Coordinating internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
• Ensuring a competitive advantage is created and maintained
• Supervising or managing other sales team members, as appropriate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.