Job Location: Ontario - Ottawa
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00581178 00581178_en
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
IT Operations professionals develops and delivers strategies and solutions for housing and managing the computer systems and communications infrastructure -- including servers, databases, storage devices, etc. -- that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
· Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
· Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Experienced Systems engineer administrator providing support services including provisioning, environment management and maintenance, and operational support services.
· Batch Monitoring Scheduling using centralized tools
· It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
· Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Knowledge and Skills
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.