- Lead the business assessment and advise clients on S/4HANA products and implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes
- Provide industry expertise guidance and expertise regarding trends, solutions and best practices
- Advise clients using deep knowledge of S/4HANA capabilities including gap remediations and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations
- Participate and support technical architecture discussions with clients while being mindful of the current and future needs to build an actionable and implementable roadmap
- Communicate on project progress to customers and Accenture Leadership
- Manage the needs of stakeholders to meet agreed scope and timelines
- Support Accenture’s pursuits related to S/4HANA opportunities
- 8-10 years’ experience in end-to-end SAP project implementations
- Demonstrated experience working in the Energy, Oil and Gas or Utilities Industries
- 2+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in ECC or legacy to S/4HANA migrations
- Experience working alongside clients and stakeholders to define and develop S/4HANA roadmap solution architecture as part of an overall digital transformation journey
- Strong organizational, project management and design skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Certification(s) in S/4HANA
- Experience working in consulting and/or professional services organization
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Ontario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.