Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Arch Manager assesses, designs, implements and/or supports world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
Accenture is making substantial investments to continue its leadership position in the emerging digital business ecosystem as companies pivot to the “New IT”. A key part of this investment lies in creating Modern, Lightweight and Enterprise-Ready Solutions and Architectures.
The Full Stack Architect works with our clients to design and deliver complex custom projects. Using the latest technologies to build advanced client-side Single Page Applications (SPA), enterprise-ready Services/Microservices platforms as well as an Agile SDLC and automated DevOps process. The successful candidate will have holistic as well as deep development knowledge in various programming languages and environments, including the latest frameworks and patterns in SPA and microservices development.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture