Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
• Driving growth through improving performance of people
• Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
• Creating compelling digital employee experiences
• Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Accenture’s Future Workforce offering helps clients design and implement a workforce strategy that delivers measurable improvements in the performance of the organization. Future Workforce professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies innovate and modernize their talent strategy and workforce planning, talent sourcing, capability assessment, and reskilling activities to optimize value and adapt to the rapid evolution of skill demand. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading thought leadership to help our clients structure, launch, and implement Future Workforce programs which provide optimal, rapidly adaptable, quality human capital for the organization.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class Future Workforce consulting capabilities:
• Talent Strategy
• Strategic Workforce Planning
• Digital Function/ Job Design (AI/ML Robotics)
• Adaptive/Liquid Workforce
• Talent Sourcing Strategy/Networks
• Capabilities/Talent Assessment
• Rapid Workforce Reskilling
• Digital Learning
This Consultant role is aligned to our Resources Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The Future Workforce Consultant is focused on the transformation of the client’s workforce.
An Future Workforce Consultant within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
• Quickly develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with guidance from their Accenture supervisor
• Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
• Deliver a Talent Strategy that addresses the client’s unique and evolving business challenges with guidance.
• Manage small, virtual, global, diverse teams
• Effectively leverage their direct Accenture supervisor to co-create a strategy for Digital Function/Job Design (AI/ML Robotics)
• Contribute to enabling the client to harness the power of the liquid workforce
• Implement a digital learning strategy to keep the workforce current on relevant skills and knowledge
• Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client and Accenture organizations
• Build a capabilities and talent assessment function that can anticipate skills gaps
• Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Articulate program value propositions in a way that is creative and inspiring