Job Location: Ontario - Toronto
Regional Description: Canada
Job Number: 00486861 00486861_en
is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and
operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more
than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's
largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and
technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable
value for their stakeholders. With approximately 411,000 people serving clients
in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the
world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture's Health & Public Sector team and embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
The Sales Capture Lead is responsible for managing the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Developing relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protecting and growing the business. Acting as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
(3) Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with large systems integrations or as a customer with buying experience to same in the Ontario Public Service
• Minimum of 10 years of experience selling IT professional services in the Ontario Public Service
with large systems integration experience or as a customer with buying experience to same
• Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for areas of responsibility; creating solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for areas of responsibility.
• Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Ability to influence or complete assignments independently and to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability.
• Ability to assess and determine risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk.
• Ability to meet travel
requirements, when applicable It is
currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live.
However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our
employees must be available to travel when needed
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ambitious and energetic with a proven ability to meet or exceed individual sales quotas
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated leadership in
professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is
committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of
the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.