Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Application Services Account Executive is accountable for driving sales in the Technology Services arena on existing assigned accounts to include but not limited to System Integration and Application Outsourcing across digital, cloud, big data, enterprise applications, product engineering and application outsourcing with the CTO/CIO as the primary buying center. Typically, the Application Services Lead is targeted to a single large strategic client or multiple small to medium sized clients. This role is pivotal to Accenture Strategy of enhancing and sustaining leadership position in Technology as the growth platform
The Application Services Account Executive will work to:
- Develop new client relationships, nurture existing relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client’s business through new offerings and services.
- Manage the SOW & provides status updates to clients for the work sold
- Forecasts and manages resource requirement optimally
- Participating, designing, shaping and executing to the sales and revenue plans for the accounts they are responsible for and soliciting stake holder buy in
- Shape, solution and sell innovative solutions that deliver the best “Value-to-cost” proposition for clients
- Proactively position Accenture Technology to capture, retain and increase market-share within the portfolio of account(s) on the client’s technology spend
- Participate, contribute and own strategic organizational initiatives with the sponsorship of the Application Services leadership team to develop offerings, define campaign and own execution & outcomes from the campaign for the region
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales
- Own and execute end-to-end on the Sales process from ideation to origination to execution of the pursuit for Application Services
- Define core campaigns around Accenture offerings and executing the campaigns to generate new revenue opportunities
- Provide advice on solutions to business requirements, and plan services to be delivered to users
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Work with the client and the NA Technology Delivery to commit to the scope of work, schedule, and cost for the work as a whole
- Ensure resolution of service performance issues
- Manage supply and demand, service quality, change orders, and recovery plans
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing strategies
- Partner with Client Account Leads to drive incremental revenue growth through further expansion of footprint at client
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities
- Actively participate in developing the business plans for Application Services in their respective industry group