is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere-join the Accenture Adventure.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
Bring your big ideas and marketing expertise to Accenture and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, our teams work closely with clients to improve the way the world works and lives. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; recruitment marketing; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
Recruitment Marketing Manager
The role of the Recruitment Marketing Manager for Canada is to design, develop and execute an integrated marketing and communications plan to attract and engage talented students and experienced professionals to Accenture in our major cities across Canada, including: Vancouver Calgary, Ottawa, GTHA, and Montreal. To achieve this, the individual will be responsible for positioning Accenture as a leading employer in the local communities including target universities and colleges.
The position reports to the Canada Marketing & Communication lead and works closely with the Associate Director – Recruitment Marketing– North America.
Overall, this role is responsible for creating and implementing the recruitment marketing strategy for Canada working collaboratively with the local HR, recruiting team, other Canadian/North American functional recruitment marketing team members and Canadian Marketing & Communications leads to build employer brand awareness and achieve hiring goals.
- Define Canada’s recruitment marketing strategies and objectives across all audience segments (graduates, experienced hires, managing director, diverse candidates, alumni), working with geographic marketing teams, HR and Talent Acquisition teams. Oversee the ongoing implementation of the recruitment marketing strategies across Canada.
- Ensure integration of all marketing channels including digital, social and alumni network as part of our marketing mix. Work with the North American and global recruitment marketing team to understand metrics for their recruitment marketing efforts, and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Direct the design and execution of all candidate marketing activities including content marketing, digital and social media, local event marketing, collateral development and other candidate engagement opportunities. Ensure all cities within Canada are covered by the local image strategy, with the appropriate prioritization.
- Work closely with the Canadian media relations lead to respond to careers-related media inquiries and collaborate on proactive media opportunities in support of careers at Accenture.
- Assess and capitalize on the business value of local/regional sponsorship, speaking and event opportunities to position Accenture as a leader employer in Canada.
- Plan and market recruitment events in collaboration with recruiting and the business to attract top talent; collaborate with Canadian/industry marketing team on opportunities to integrate a career/candidate focus at key industry events.
- Oversee the management of local careers website content.
- Manage stakeholders and leadership expectations in complex matrixed environment.
- Be accountable for the delivery of differentiated and disruptive recruitment marketing programs.
- Optimize marketing spend by directing investment to the most impactful programs.
- Working with the Canadian Marketing Director and Recruiting lead for Canada, brief and involve the Canadian leadership team in all recruitment marketing programs, goals and objectives.
- Reports to: Canadian Marketing & Communications lead and takes input from the Associate Director – Recruitment Marketing– North America.
- Collaborates with: Canada Recruiting team and Canadian Marketing & Communications professionals
- External Relationships: Third party vendors, suppliers and agencies.
- Minimal travel within Canada and occasional North American travel required