YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of WCM applications
- Bachelor's Degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Hands on experience with WCM and analytics applications, conceptualizing, designing, building and deploying solutions; extensive experience with Adobe AEM/Digital Marketing Suite a plus
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of web content management systems including content governance, document workflow, personalization, taxonomy management, and administration of groups, access control lists and permissions
- Ability to lead functional discussions and scoping decisions based on best practices for implementing the WCM application
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience with multi-lingual and multichannel implementations
- Ability to understand content migration needs and to define and execute content migration plans
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.