- Minimum 2 years of prior Management Consulting experience focused on the Financial Services industry
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with: Credit, market, liquidity, or operational risk analytics (e.g., model development, strategy and framework, scorecard development, model documentation, model validation, model governance, model implementation, integration and automation) etc.)
- Exposure to retail, commercial, and/or Capital Market portfolios, including: commercial lending, asset-based lending, treasury services and investment banking OR capital markets, insurance, wholesale/retail lending, deposits, etc.
- Risk regulatory trends in Canada, principles and practices (e.g., OSFI guidance on stress testing, capital management (MCT), ORSA etc.)
- Exposure and/or proficiency with analytical tools such as R, SQL, C++, VBA, Murex, Calypso, Numerix, etc.
- Desirable Model development/quantitative skills should include any combination of the following: multivariate regression models, transition matrices, stochastic processes, econometric models, neural networks, Monte Carlo., etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with credit/market risk type models (e.g., ALLL, PD/LGD, Roll Rate, VAR, SVAR etc.)
- Exposure to commercial, commercial real estate, credit card, mortgage, retail and/or trading book
- Demonstrated understanding of the unique components and behaviors of those portfolios noted above and processes, such as loan origination and underwriting; credit policies; portfolio management, allowance for loan and lease losses; loan review and remediation
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document and understand requirements
- Demonstrated ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) )
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline such as: Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Economic
- Experience within the model risk or model development team of a universal bank, wholesale bank or rating agency
- Data management experience (e.g., extracting, aggregating and structuring large volumes of data, etc.) in the context of analytics
- Strong understanding of front and back office operations desirable
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong desire to work in the management consulting industry and deep interest in financial services
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.