Job Location: Alberta - Calgary
Job Number: 00371269 00371269_en
'Application Developer will be a key member of a large (50+ member) internal development team responsible for providing a stable technical environment for Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Self Service and Pension Administration modules. Also developer will be responsible for designing and authoring business rules and must have strong technical knowledge with ability to interpret program policy and procedures and turn them into a logically structured set of OPA business rules .The developer should have strong PeopleSoft Integration experience with various third parties like OPA, Salesforce, Livelink using Web services, SOAP, REST etc.
Professional Skill Requirements:
•Technical SME for Sitecore CMS for designing and implementing different web applications based on sitecore MVC
• Worked on implementing single sign on module in sitecore also implemented claims based and token based authentication with sitecore.
• Worked on implementing different sitecore pipelines especially altered HttpBeginRequest pipeline of sitecore to tweak the sitecore's internal functionality
• Working on the layouts and Sublayouts creation.
• Investigating complex issues that require deep technical skills
• Expertise in performance optimization techniques and bottleneck remediation
• Expertise in debugging and root cause identification to resolve functional, deployment, automation and performance related issues.
• Expertize on Sitecore Upgrade process
• Worked on implementing CSS/JS injection from sitecore instead of having CSS/JS at the server side implementation.
• Designed and implemented sitecore administration model to custom mail trigger event.
• Worked on roles and users, and workflows in sitecore. Implemented and overrriden authorization of sitecore users using sitecore pipelines.
•Worked on Entity model integrated with sitecore to develop custom quiz model using personalization.
•Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
•Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Office Location: Sun Life Plaza, Suite 300, 140 4th Avenue SW, Calgary, Canada, T2P 3N3
Salary: 79,000.00 CAD – 80,000.00 CAD
Employee will be eligible for pay increases due to pay review that are consistent with company and market standards
Any questions regarding this position should be sent to Recruiting.Canada@accenture.com. This e-mail is for enquires only. To submit an application, please apply online. Please make reference to the job number when you apply.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture promotes a workforce that is reflective of the communities we live in and the clients that we support. At Accenture, we believe in inclusion and diversity.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.