We installed the voice assistant in our two participants’ homes—Ingegerd, 101 years old, and Bjorn, 78 years old. It instantly sparked intimate conversations and brought memories to life—some that had never been told before. Demonstrating the power of storytelling and voice technology by improving the well-being of seniors living in unwanted loneliness, Memory Lane has been recognized and awarded for its ability to efficiently contribute to greater good through technology.
- Winner of Grand Prix Stratégies de l’Expérience Client 2019
- Winner of The Drum DADI Awards
- Shortlisted for Cannes Lions Digital Craft
- Shortlisted for Cannes Lions Sustainable Good
- Shortlisted for D&AD Impact Awards
- Shortlisted for SXSW Innovation Awards