ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER PROGRESSION
Fiftyfive5, part of Accenture Song, is the fastest growing research agency in Australasia, with a team of over 200 across five offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Canberra, London and Singapore.
The foundation of that growth is a simple formula……Find the best talent, support with an environment that energises, motivates, and empowers progression and deliver great work. Here is a snapshot…
- You get to work with some of the best consultants and practitioners in the industry – all our senior team and partners work hands on around projects so opportunity to learn fast
- Work with specialists in cultural insights, trends and commercial forecasting, advanced analytics, CX, and UX/digital. As part of Accenture Song, you will also have access to further capabilities in brand strategy, creativity and customer experience delivery; bringing even more skills to help solve our client’s community and business issues.
- The range of work is diverse and opportunity to build skills quickly and across a broader range of project types, sectors and business need areas. What’s more as part of Accenture Song you can utilise an enormous platform of facilities (e.g.: workshop and event spaces), project management support services, design and creative capability, data operations, technology & platforms, access to a huge range of secondary data sources and sector expertise and case studies.
- We are the B&T Research Agency of the year across Australia & New Zealand. We were a finalist in the B&T People & Culture Award, as well as the current Australian Research Society, Research Organisation of the year.
Fiftyfive5, part of Accenture Song, is truly a great place to work, we have a non-hierarchical culture which is diverse and inclusive. We support our team with plenty of wellbeing initiative and provide additional benefits as part of our offering.
WHAT RESEARCH DOES THIS TEAM DO?
- Opportunity Identification
- Brand Strategy & Positioning
- Innovation & Renovation
- Category & Shopper Research
- Performance Measurement Programs
WHAT INDUSTRIES WILL YOU WORK?
The clients are really varied but the key industries would be -
- FMCG – smaller boutique and bigger brands
- Arts and Culture
Awesome! Laid back, but also collaborative and super supportive. A good mix of experienced senior researchers and young talented ones.
What you’ll do……
- What research won’t you do, is probably a better way to get a feel for this team and the work they deliver. The projects are varied, the clients are not all big names, and their problems are diverse.
- You will have an opportunity to work on plenty of proposals and leading briefings, demonstrate a thorough understanding of client issues and drawing upon your creativity and technical skills to provide substation input into proposal development
- Designing appropriate methodology, develop complex qualitative approaches and utilise frameworks to develop strategic and actionable outcomes
- Utilising your drive, energy and brilliant communication skills (written, verbal and presentation skills), to provide clients with commercial outcomes and exceed their expectations