Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About the Opportunity
Are you seeking for a different level of engagement at your next role? One that will put you at the centre of a fast-paced, exciting and innovating Enterprise-wide impacting transformation program? We are currently looking for sharp, self-driven and creative individuals to join our industry leading team to embark on a memorable journey where we will help make real differences to organisations and their customers. While ensuring the company’s systems are operating at peak conditions, we are also transforming how things are done. Should you choose, you will be able to take part in exciting work in the areas of Cloud Migrations, DevSecOps and Intelligent Monitoring to name a few.
Very rarely do such high impacting and exciting opportunities come around, with the ability for you to learn, challenge and propel your capabilities. What are you waiting for? Apply to see where this new opportunity can take you.
• Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals.
• Participate in Guidewire solutioning workshops and liaising with internal and client architects for the PolicyCenter module
• Perform top down and bottom up impact analysis, including estimation, based on business requirements for the Guidewire Suite (including Workflows, Data Model, Rules, PCFs validation, coding).
• Prepare design documents based on the requirement which include High Level Design, Low Level Design Document, and imparting technical and business knowledge to the team.
• Provide application support, including resolution of all incidents and requests in line with SLAs and proactively managing problems.
• Ensure all applications adhere to security policies.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the application support function by maintaining awareness of technology developments and making appropriate recommendations to enhance application services.
• As necessary, liaise with external partners to ensure IT application-related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
• Perform key role in end to end Guidewire implementation programs across all modules.
• Collaborate and liaise with distributed delivery teams including offshore teams
Qualifications - External
• Functional and technical certification across Guidewire PolicyCenter module on version 8 and above ( Professional / TTT / ACE preferred )
• Technical specialist with configuration and integration expertise across Guidewire PolicyCenter v8 or above
• Hands on experience demonstrating native integration of GW PolicyCenter with other GW modules – BillingCenter, ClaimCenter and DataHub
• Extensive experience in GOSU scripting - including good understanding of Guidewire XML, XSD structures and relevant working experience with SOAP / REST webservices
• A minimum of 2 years of working experience on Guidewire messaging, plugins, batches and spring batches.
• Strong Java coding expertise in and Java Enterprise Edition with a minimum of 2 years recent development experience
• Experiences in working with the Guidewire ESB/Mulesoft integrations
• Basic SQL and Database knowledge
• Profound industry experience, with 2+ years in P&C Insurance
• Proven experience in DevOps and Agile delivery framework and tooling
• Proven track record of delivering high quality work products and delivering tasks and activities as required, on time and with high quality
• Proven track record in collaborating and working in a on/off delivery model
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
*Application Development Senior Analyst*
Posted 2 days ago
*Advanced App Engineering Associate Manager*
Posted 2 days ago
Senior Performance Tester / Test Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.