Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Find out more about us at accenture.com.
Strong technical foundation in Azure DevOps and CI/CD practices. Expertise in proactive system monitoring, identification of potential issues, and prompt implementation of corrective actions. In-depth knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Packer.
Strategic decision-making and ability to provide sound recommendations for tooling, process and platform improvements.
Building or contributing to the construction of core infrastructure metrics dashboards and automating quality gates within DevOps pipelines. Familiarity with a scaled Agile delivery methodology.
• Experience working with Industry standard patterns, Architecture principles, Tools, and Software.
• Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly through design, documentation, and code.
• Collaborate with colleagues to improve Company’s Engineering tools, Systems and Processes, and Data Security.
• Experience Architecting and designing DevOps solutions for Enterprise including self-service workflows, FinOps, automating governance controls.
• Expertise with DevOps Tools (Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Ansible, jFrog Artifactory, Unit Testing frameworks, Selenium, ServiceNow, JMeter – or equivalent)
• Experience in integration of Application security scanning, Functional and Performance Testing stages into the DevOps pipeline.
• Expertise in building standards and code patterns that can be consistently applied across large scale organizations.
• Expertise with at least one scripting language.
• Experience with building / contributing to the build of core Infrastructure metrics dashboards.
• Experience with automating the quality gates and governance controls within the DevOps pipelines.
• Scaled Agile delivery methodology.
• Test Data integration with DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
• DevOps CI/CD for Mainframes is preferred, however not mandatory.
• Understanding of ISM controls and Essential Eight.
• Ability to quickly develop prototypes and proof of concepts.
• Australian Citizen with Baseline or NV1 clearance. Prior experience with Australian Federal organizations is preferred.
Visa type: ONLY CITIZENS
Clearance: Baseline or above
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.