Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
(Communication, Media & Technology Delivery lead)
This role will architect, build, and sell innovative and integrated industry solutions for Accenture and our clients.
Use deep industry expertise to lead specialized areas critical to practice growth. Architect and deliver consulting solutions and services, and provide sales support within area of industry expertise. Contribute to the credibility of Accenture's reputation during the sales process and provide deep expertise through delivery phase. Drive asset/offering development and thought leadership activities.
Develop and refresh industry go-to-market strategies to drive sales and grow market share based on industry-specific assets, offerings and business services. Support solutioning and sale processes as a subject matter advisor. Lead delivery engagement teams to architect, design and deliver consulting services.
The Industry Executive is responsible for:
- Executing a multi-horizon industry growth strategy that demonstrates thought leadership, differentiated value to our clients and above market growth rates for Accenture within a country or small market.
- They will be expected to be an integral part of the industry with a strong personal network.
- Shape and deliver industry go-to-market strategies and solutions.
- Develop industry-specific services to drive sales and grow market share.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to drive business value.
- Provide consultative business and system integration services to help clients implement effective solutions.
- Provide industry thought leadership (e.g. industry "luminaries") acting as a recognized expert within Accenture and externally.
- Possess credibility in the market and dedicated experience to a single area of expertise in the industry or business services space.
- Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.