Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 699,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Work with the customer, users, technical architect and application designers to define the high level data requirements and structure for the application
- Model and design the application data structure, data layers and interfaces
- Lead database analysis, design and build effect
- Work with the integration solution architects and designers to design the integration solution
- Ensure that the database designs fulfil the requirements including data volume, frequency needs and long term data growth
- Assist in determining the cross application data standards , data distribution standards and tuning strategies
- Typical skills: Technical / Enterprise Architecture, Data Architecture, Data Integration Patterns, Complex Event Processing, Big Data Analytics Automation
- Must be experienced with at least one hyper-scaler data services and knowledge/experience with GCP would be an added advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.