REPL Graduate Consultants are involved in the full project lifecycle of systems development and will work on a number of retail delivery projects; this could be around ecommerce, digital, multichannel, POS, payments, or implementing solutions and software functionality that meets customer specifications relating to third party software.
We are looking for Graduates who want to launch their careers in a visionary, highly successful consultancy. Our REPL Graduate Consultants gain unlimited learning and development opportunities, supporting a variety of key activities across the delivery lifecycle of one of our many projects.
You will work on several retail delivery projects; this could be around ecommerce, digital, multichannel, POS, payments, or implementing solutions and software functionality that meets customer specifications relating to third-party software. These delivery projects would be in one of more of our different solutions i.e. Workforce Transformation, Supply Chain, Customer Experience and Enterprise Systems.
Support a variety of key activities across the project delivery lifecycle, for example:
• Identify, assess and document business requirements, recommending business priorities
• Work with clients to define requirements within project scope, documenting “as is” and “to be” processes.
• Support detailed definition of business processes and solution design.
• Map functional requirements ensuring non-standard functionality identified and logged, develop best-fit model and identify gaps.
• Identify barriers to productivity and provide cost benefit analysis and change impact assessments
• Analyse impact of proposed solution across the business, developing use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements
• Create solution design ‘blueprint’ specifying requirements for development and integration specialists.
• Create system documentation for all configured elements.
• Deliver complex test cycles across multiple software releases
• Assist clients with functional/unit testing and end-to-end testing of solution.
• Assist with migration of solution to production environment.
• Support go-live and roll-out of solution.
• Execute training to both internal and to clients.
• Provide regular progress/status reports to REPL project management.
• Work within waterfall, agile and hybrid delivery models
• Develop rounded project delivery skillset
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree
• Previous Retail experience would be helpful.
• Understanding of Project Lifecycle.
Skills and Abilities
• The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Strong oral and written communications abilities.
• Solid analytical and technical skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Self-starter and highly motivated.
• ICT applications experience.
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Travel to, and work at, client sites in the SA and overseas with some homeworking as may be appropriate (especially now during COVID times)
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Business related degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.